Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Birthday Birdie

Hi there, welcome back...

Its been a while since I have posted. Today I decided to try the MFT (My favourite things) challenge. Never did it before but it was interesting and a lot of fun actually much more than I thought. They give you these beautiful colours from which you make a card.

The colours were Daffodil, Sour Apple,Gumdrop Green and Biscotti. I did not have these exact colours but I used colours as close as I could find or make. So I improvised using paints from the peerless water colour collection and cardstock pieces I found in my stash.




The main image used was from the Penny Black collection called 'critter fun'...a cute collection of dogs, cats, butterflies, birds. The flowers were from Alte New collection called 'Mini Blossoms.'
Hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment