Monday, August 24, 2015

Tranquil Hibiscus

Hi folks...Thank you for your continued support for my blog. I know its been a while since I posted. Some upgrade works were being done on my property which involved an excavator and in the middle of the work some cables were cut in error. Yes...my internet cable was one of those cut...It was a nightmare getting it sorted out with the provider. In the Caribbean, the customer service for certain services is a nightmare. I tried using a different provider but they said they could not provide the internet service as the area in which I live, require cables to be upgraded and they havent reached my area as yet. So I had to work with the current provider. To make a long story short...I finally regained service so I am back... Today's card is a sympathy card I did for a friend of mine whose mom died.
In making the card I used a hibiscus stencil, tim holtz distress inks and stitched dies.
This design can be used for birthdays, get well, congratulations as well. Ideas are limitless, colours are limitless. Please leave a comment on my blog if you like this design. Thanks for stopping by.... see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment