Saturday, March 18, 2017

Town home in marker and black pen

Hi there and welcome.

This is my second blog for 2017 which is going to be short and sweet. I just started back after a long hiatus and I thought I would start with this card.

Its done in Tim Holtz ranger markers - festive berries, squeezed lemonade, mowed lawn,shabby shutters, frayed burlap , also micron 005 and pigma graphic 1 archival ink pen.
The image is a digital one by tiddlyinks. They have such cute designs sometimes I wish I can own them all but obviously its not possible. Also I find that not alot of my customers like the cutesy cards. But the designs always make me smile.

'TOWN HOME'


The card is very simple as you can see here
I used the digital stamp 'town home'from their collection on buildings/backgrounds and I was just reminded of my art class many moons ago when I used to enjoy using the pen and ink technique and I just started... a little hesitant at first...still not yet fully confident but I enjoyed doing it and I thought I would share the result with you. Hope you like it and I hope it made you smile as you had a good memory while looking at it.

See you next time!


©2017rendesigns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment