Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Crazy in Love

Hi there again....Welcome back to rendesigns. Today my card is entitled "Crazy in Love". As I said, this month I am featuring cards by randomly choosing stamps in my stash.... I love this cute little stamp by Stacy Kay...it was fun colouring with markers I found in a little art store here in Trinidad. Its a pack of 20 fabercastell markers. About 20 years ago I started colouring with markers with my sister who is now deceased. I never picked up markers after she died in 2003. She was way better than I was. This is a card she drew and coloured with markers and colour pencils, that I found recently.
Beautiful isnt it..... Told you she was very talented. So this is me trying markers again......
The card was coloured in a combination of markers, water colour pencils and water colour paints. Hope you like. Dont forget to leave me a comment.
Other products used were
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment