Monday, June 22, 2015

Jumping in the leaves....

Hi there...and welcome to rendesigns...

Happy to see you all ....... for the next month I will be using stamps I have in my stash in colorful ways!

I have been purchasing stamps over the years, and would you believe I have never used some of them in card making! I started off making cards with stickers but I have grown to love stamping and there are lots of fantastic and very cute stamps out there. Follow me in my journey of using stamps from my stash to make beautiful cards.

Today my card is called "jumping in the leaves".....I chose this heading from the stamp "Take time to jump in the leaves". I think it is so cute. It reminds me of my childhood days...but it also reminds me not to take life too seriously!

This card was done in shades of blue using Tim Holtz distressing inks. The stamp which was used repeatedly was from HOTP (Hot off the Press). The Message was heat embossed in white..... Hope you like it! Dont forget to let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment