Thursday, June 25, 2015

Let's have some wine

Hi there...welcome back! Today's posting is for all you wine lovers out there...... The image used is from Deep Red Stamps called 'sidewalk cafe'. This is probably the 2nd time I used this stamp and I have had it for at least a year. This stamp gives a good clean impression on cardstock and it is a great stamp to colour...whether with markers or watercolour. I used India Black ink by Memories to stamp the image and then used two different types of watercolour pencils. The message "wine a bit...." is by Art Impression- a great collection of stamps which is very easy to use and gives you a clean, neat image and text when used. Here is my card. Hope you like.
This was actually fun to do....I am really enjoying myself as I randomly select stamps to use. Please leave a comment before leaving my site. See you on my next post day after tomorrow! Thanks.
Other products used

No comments:

Post a Comment