This was very challenging! I did not have any stencils that were appropriate but I stamped the bird on piece of a branch and then I built the branch onto a tree and then added trees and the rest of the scenery, so I did not start off using a stenciled deer like the teacher did in this exercise.
I will admit I struggled abit to get my glazing in right and using a light colour for the undertones but this is what I got. The one the teacher did was really beautiful and creative. Maybe one day with continued practice I will be able to do great scenes like her...
Oh I used distress inks and a little bit of Koi black paint for the background and ranger 2, 4, 6 and 9 round brushes.
Hope you like!