Friday, October 2, 2015

100 days of Christmas Cards Day 10

Hi there! Its Day 10. Here are some cozy Christmas wishes. Arent these two kittens absolutely adorable. These kittens are from the Inky Antics rubber stamps clear sets....

The stamps are fun to colour and add a playful aspect to your card. This kind of card can be given to someone you love dearly.. The poinsettias are great addition to the stamp. I painted these with peerless watercolour paints.. The die cut which was used came from a stitched slopes die set.

Using a brick wall embossing folder, I embossed a rectangular piece of red cardstock. I put the card together using double sided tape and of course some glitter. Oh how can I forget my little red bow.

Thanks for stopping by see you tomorrow and leave me a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment