Thursday, October 1, 2015

100 days of Christmas cards Day 9

Whoo hoo . Glad to have you back. Day 9 is about the magic of christmas . That's why I featured a snowman as in 'Frosty the Snowman'. I had this circle already die cut so using tape I blocked off the bottom half of the circle, and using faded jeans distress ink by Tim Holtz I coloured the top half of the circle. A white gel pen comes in handy especially when you need to create a snow effect.

Baker's twine was wrapped 4 times around the circle and glued at the back. The snowman was stamped and then 'fussy cut', coloured using Tim Holtz distress markers and some glitter glue was added. Double sided tape was used to adhere the snowman to the circle.
The next step was the embossing of the sentiment in blue. Now isnt that magical!!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me comment!






No comments:

Post a Comment