Wednesday, October 7, 2015

14th day of Christmas Cards

On the 14 th day of christmas cards I give to you these cute and cuddly bears! Hi everyone welcome back to Rendesigns and another awesome day of Christmas Cards.

The card here features bears from crafters companion.


I also used stamps from Lawn Fawn's bows and holly collection. The hollies were first stamped multiple times on the card face in a semi circle and painted...(PS I love Nicholas peerless water colour collections). I then stamped the bears on extra paper and painted them.

Using the stitched slope set from simon says stamp I cut a semi circle out of simon says stamp green cardstock and with liquid glue..... stuck it to the bottom half of the card. The bears were then 'fussy cut' out and double sided tape was used to adhere them to the card face.

A few rhinestones were added and there you go...A few friends a carolling in the cold! Have a happy day!

Thanks for stopping by....Please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment