Thursday, October 8, 2015

100 days of Christmas Cards- Day 15

Welcome to the 15th day of Christmas cards. It is a real challenge to be able to do so many cards.

Todays card features a poinsettia in bloom. It is so pretty.



Using the penny black 'glorious' poinsettia die , I cut the shape out of red and green cardstock. With the green die cut I snipped off the leaves of that poinsettia and stuck them onto the red die cut shape. I added some yellow rhinestones for effect.

From W plus 9 seasonal sentiments die, I die cut the word 'hope' from the green cardstock and added a white heart from previously die cut pieces. A previously embossed red strip of cardstock was added to the edge of the card for added colour.







I hope you enjoyed today's card and I look forward in seeing you back here tomorrow.
Dont forget to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment