Tuesday, September 29, 2015

100 days of christmas cards- Day 7

Welcome back. This is day 7 of my 100 days of christmas cards. Very simple card done in blues and purple.

For this card the shopper is making her way past another shop window but her hands are filled with gifts for friends and family. She has a very classy, sophisticated look.


I first cut out the window with lawn fawn stitched circles. After which the lady shopper were stamped within the circle on the base card and the image painted in blue and purple and glitter added. Merry Christmas was embossed on the outer rim of the card in silver and I added a piece of purple scrap cardstock to the bottom of the card.

For a little more pizazz I added some gem stones and purple ribbon.

Hope you enjoyed reading and I look forward to seeing you back here tomorrow.

Dont forget to leave me a comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment