Saturday, September 26, 2015

Its the most wonderful time of the year

Hi folks. Welcome back. Hope you're enjoying my 100 days of christmas cards because I am.

Today my card is entitled 'its the most wonderful time of the year'. It features 2 cute fawns from the stamp set 'blue bell in love' by Wild Rose Studio who are enjoying the spirit of the season.

Using the rectangular stitched die, I cut out a large rectangle and stamped the two fawns on the die cut shape. Using a medium sized round paintbrush I took pains to paint the back ground without painting the fawns. I used the Tim Holtz distress ink colours of blue print sketch and mermaid lagoon for the background.

I then painted the fawns using nicholas peerless watercolour paints and autumn leaf acrylic glaze.

A little glitter was added and then using a white pigment ink pen I added some dots to simulate some snow. I adhered the fawns with double sided tape.

I then stamped the words "Its the most wonderful time of the year" at the bottom.

I love these cute little creatures. Don't you?

Thanks again for stopping by....on the 4th day of christmas..




No comments:

Post a Comment