Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A simple Joy to the World



Welcome back everyone! I am so excited because ...its Christmas Time Again!... my favourite time of the year. I have put together about 100 cards to celebrate the season. My very first card is entitled 'A simple joy to the world' where I blended new products with old ones.

When I first began making cards I used a lot of stickers which I thought was the only way to make my cards look bright and beautiful. Now I use stamps since learning some of the techniques including how they can be used to make backgrounds etc. I have a few stickers left over from a couple years ago and I often incorporate them into my designs from time to time.


This card "a simple joy to the world' is one such card. I used some cardinals left over from my sticker stash to complete my composition of a woodlands retreat. The red ribbon is to add some more colour to the card as I used the dark chocolate simon says stamp cardstock for the woodlands frame. Then using my Joy to the world Stamp I can't quite remember where I bought it many years ago but its a little stamp that comes with an angel. I never used it before now...but its a cute little stamp.

Actually thats part of what my project is about...using stamps in my stash...Anyway enough babbling ..Thank you for stopping by . Please leave me a comment and show me what you've been working on as well.

Happy Holidays!






No comments:

Post a Comment