Friday, September 25, 2015

May Joy fill your Home

Welcome back everyone. Sorry to be posting so late but I had a very hectic 3 days. I promised that I will showcase a card every day for 100 days and I intend not to disappoint.

Today's card is called "May joy fill your home". A quote taken from the stamp set Yuletide by Kaisercraft.
The full quote is "may joy fill your home and peace find its way to you this season".... such a beautiful saying...

The card features 3 peppermint candy canes, painted in blue red and green with Loew Cornell water colour paints, 'fussy cut' out and placed on white card stock, overlapping each other. I added glitter to the candy canes and then stamped the greeting at the side of the canes.

For an accent I used crafter's companion's blue shimmer card stock....pretty stuff....

Anyway, thanks for stopping by...Have a great day. Keep checking in for cards. Don't forget to leave me a comment. Thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment