Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Christmas Village

Hi there.... welcome back folks.... This is the 5th day of christmas cards at rendesigns. Hope you are having a wonderful time as I am.

Today I am featuring a card I call 'The Christmas Village' . Its a whimsical little area thats bright and cheery that fills your heart with christmas joy.

The card is set on a white background. I used a stamp that I bought years ago from crafters companion. I painted this stamp after I had been inspired by looking at some of Thomas Kinkade's paintings and other christmas scenes I looked at on the internet. I cannot compare with him. I just paint with my feelings and let the brush do what it needs to do.

The paint I used was peerless watercolour paints in ecru,butterfly wing blue, a little bit of bismark brown, some chrome orange and Gamboge yellow. I then cut out the image using the circular stitched die cut by Lawn Fawn and of course my little bit of holiday magic- glitter glue.

Hope you like my christmas village....until tomorrow...have a magical day!

Don't forget to leave me a comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment