Friday, June 10, 2016

A Happy Father's Day Card wth a twist!

Hi there , welcome back to my blog.

Today I am working on a Father's Day card with a twist. A friend has asked me to design a father's day card for him to send to some guys he wants to have conversations with. Apparently he wants to start a sort of men's club where they would come together share tips, techniques on parenting, fatherhood, being better role models, entrepeneurship, becoming more employable etc etc. So this card is supposed to be an icebreaker.

Now he is also in MLM but he does not want to push the business unless they want to. Thus in not wanting to give them the wrong idea he has asked me to design a Father's day Card and craft a message for him. Now I am not a great writer but I did drum up something in 10 mins, which he says 'dont change it, sounds like me'. So below are pics of the inside and outside. There is one change to happen though.... while I was waiting for him to okay the message I began to craft a slightly different message, thats why the sample card reads "OUR" .... so the inside should read "My father's day wish............cherish YOUR FAMILY......continuously seek to improve YOUR FATHERHOOD ROLES."

Hope you like this Father's Day Card with a twist and let me know if you think this would work with you!



Materials used
My Favorite Things Die-namics stitched ovals inside and out
My Favourite Things Make Yourself at home stamps
Kuretake watercolor paints
White and Gold Cardstock
Sizzix Big Shot

Looking forward to seeing you on Monday for more adventures....

©2016rendesigns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment